Role required: Resupply user
You can access a patient's profile to review personal information, supplies and work items.
Access a patient profile
To access a patient's profile:
- From the Patients menu, select All patients.
- Search for the patient using your preferred option from the search criteria list.
- Click the patient's name in the Name column.
- Select any of the applicable options from the list.
Patient profile tabs
Each patient profile consists of the following tabs:
- Patient details: Access personal details, contact and payor information.
- Supplies: View patient's supply history and add new supplies.
- Documents: Upload, download and delete patient documents.
- Notes: View and create new notes.
- Messages: View and reply to individual patient messages.
- Timeline: Review a detailed list of all the past actions performed e.g., updated patient profile or logged in to ResMed ReSupply.
- Supply requests: View and edit supply requests.
- Work items: View and edit work items.