To view or edit your organization's details:
- From the Administration menu, select Organization details.
- Click Edit.
From this page, you can edit the following fields:
- Organization name
- Your organization's name.
ResMed ReSupply Tip: Your organization name is used patient communication such as email. You can also customize outreach and use the location name instead
- Your organization's national provider identifier.
- Organization logo
- Your organization's logo used in patient welcome letters.
- Customer service phone number
- By default, when patients request to speak with a live agent they are transferred to our client services team. If you want all of your patients routed to an internal number, add the telephone number in this section.
- Live call transfer notifications
- Enable live call transfer to have your patients speak with a live agent. With live call transfer, we call your patients using the automated phone system and automatically transfer them to a live agent after confirming their identity.
- SMS (text message) notifications
- Enable SMS notifications to alert your patients when they are eligible for supplies via text message.
- Pronunciation of organization name (used in automated calls)
- Customize Interactive Voice Response (IVR) outreach by specifying the correct pronunciation of your organization's name.
- Organization's short name
- Set a short naming convention for your organization used in SMS message notifications.
- Shipping and pickup options
- Customize outreach and let your patients know how their supplies will be delivered.
- Number of days allowed for shipping
- Let your patients know the approximate number of days for the delivery of their supplies.
- Daily supply request limit
- Set a daily limit for the number of supply requests the platform will generate. When the limit is met, all remaining calls are paused and pushed to the next day.
Note: Setting a supply request limit does not prevent patients from requesting supplies through the portal or by dialing in to the IVR
- Automatic insurance verification
- Automatic insurance verification allows you to check a patient's insurance at the time a supply request is generated.
- Days until assumed shipped
- Set the number of days before the system automatically changes the status of supply request from confirmed to assumed shipped.
- Organization fulfillment partners
- ResMed ReSupply allows you to integrate with our third party fulfillment partners, VGM and PPM.