ResMed ReSupply™ uses a default set of rates based on the Medicare standard. You may need to edit these rates if:
- your organization has different rates than the default rates
- you use payors who charge different rates than the default rates
- insurance rates change.
Reimbursement rates in ResMed ReSupply™ are not retroactive. Also, updated rates are not applied to supply requests marked as shipped.
Note: Your organization's reimbursement rates may differ from the default set of rates based on the Medicare standard.
Update reimbursement rates
- From the Administration menu, select Reimbursement rates.
- From the Name column, click the rate you want to update.
- At the bottom of the page, click Edit.
- Update the name, description or individual rates as required.
Note: You must enter a unique name for the reimbursement rate.