When the AirView™ integration is turned on, AirView automatically enrolls patients in ResMed ReSupply™ once they achieve initial compliance. The AirView integration is a one-way integration. This means AirView sends patient data to ResMed ReSupply only when patients achieve initial compliance (one time only).
- Is my account integrated with AirView? How do I get started?
- Your account is not integrated with AirView by default. Contact your Customer Success representative to find out more about the integration and if it’s right for you.
- I just started to use the AirView integration. Does AirView send my compliant patients to ResMed ReSupply?
When we first turn on the AirView integration for your account, AirView sends compliant patients from the past 90 days to ResMed ReSupply. If the First name, Last name, and Date of birth are a direct match, the system matches the record and updates the information as necessary (see the next FAQ for more details). If there is any variation in the First name, Last name, and/or Date of birth, the system creates a new patient profile.
- What kind of data does AirView send to ResMed ReSupply?
AirView sends patient data once the patient achieves initial compliance. As part of the integration, ResMed ReSupply imports a patient's:
- associated location
- first name
- last name
- device serial number
- device type
- address (if available)
- contact information (if available)
- payor/insurer information (if available)
- supply information (if available).
If the system cannot find a match for the patient's listed mask, cushion, headgear, tubing or filter, or, if these supply types are not listed, the system assigns temporary placeholder supply HCPCS codes to the patient so you can start the outreach process. You need to update the placeholder supply information after the patient submits their first supply request.
- What if contact information was not entered in AirView?
- Without contact information, ResMed ReSupply cannot start patient outreach. The system accepts patients without contact information, lists them as patients with incomplete profiles and creates a work item. To quickly correct multiple incomplete profiles, you can update these patients' profiles with a patient and order history import. Alternatively, you can update the patient profiles one at a time. Once you update the contact information, you must close the associated work items.
- What payor does the system assign AirView-integrated patients to?
- ResMed ReSupply attempts to match the payor listed in AirView with the payor names and alternate payor names available in ResMed ReSupply. If the system doesn't find an exact match, it assigns a default payor. You can filter patients imported from AirView to quickly find and change this information if necessary.
- How do I get the most out of the AirView integration?
- Going forward, we recommend that you enter as much data as possible into the patient's AirView profile so ResMed ReSupply can optimize patient outreach. At a minimum, the system requires the patient's first name, last name and contact information to begin outreach. If the patient has no mask listed in AirView, ResMed ReSupply assigns a placeholder mask until you enter the correct information.
- How does ResMed ReSupply ensure an import doesn't create duplicate patient records?
- To ensure you don't import duplicate records, the system looks for matches within the current organization in the following order:
1. ECN (AirView patient identifier [if available])
2. Combination of first name, last name and date of birth
If the above items match, the system updates the current record. If the system went through both steps but cannot find a match, it generates a new patient.
For patients that have the same first name, last name and date of birth, we recommend you list one of the patients with their middle initial in the first name field in AirView to avoid the creation of a duplicate record in ResMed ReSupply.
- Does AirView sync with the system after I create a patient in ResMed ReSupply (for example, update to name, address or phone numbers)?
No, this isn't possible. AirView cannot receive updates from ResMed ReSupply.