The Notes tab helps you gather information from patients and record it in ResMed ReSupply.
Resupply, Client Services Representative (CSR) and SOS users can add notes to a patient profile. Each note you add shows the name of the user who created the note and the creation date. You can also view notes you saved as a part of the patient's supply request.
In many cases, the CSR team uses the Notes section to document anything significant about the patient. If you need to take action, then a user or the system creates a Work item instead.
For example, you might add a note to:
- explain why you paused a patient's outreach.
- document an unsuccessful attempt to gather the patient's email address (typically documented by the CSR team).
- document a patient's request for a supply type that is not available within ResMed ReSupply's product catalog (Supply Request note).
- flag () an important message to all viewers when you work with a specific patient. All users can view this flag from the All Patients page.
- Note: You can remove the flag when necessary; however, the note remains in the patient's history.
To add new notes:
- From the Patients menu, select All patients.
- Select the patient name from the list.
- Click Notes.
- Enter relevant patient information.
Note: There is a 500-character limit (including spaces) for each note.
- (Optional) Click the red flag icon () to flag the patient profile.
- Click Save.
Document expiring is another type of note that can appear. The system generates this note when the patient has a document attached to their profile where the expiry date has passed.