Role required: Resupply user, Organization administrator
The Notes tab allows you to record patient information within ResMed ReSupply. Each note captures the following:
- Created By
- Date Created
- Note Type
- Note Details.
You can also access notes within the patient's supply request.
Tip: Our Client Services team uses the Notes section to document their interactions with the patient.
Add a note
To add a new note:
1. From the Patients menu, select All patients.
2. From the list. select your preferred search criteria.
3. From the Name column, click the patient's name.
4. Select Notes from the list.
5. Click Add note.
6. Enter the relevant patient information.
7. Click Save.