You can change this information on the patient's profile or when you import the patient. Changing payor information may adjust the supply eligibility and outreach for the patient.
A check is performed every time the payor or supplies change to see if the patient is eligible for supplies. If the payor is changed, the system refers to the new payor's eligibility policy.
If the patient is in the middle of an active outreach cycle, the new schedule applies to the next cycle.
Edit payor details
- From the patient's profile, select the Patient details tab.
- In the Payor details section, click Edit.
- From the Payor list, select a payor and enter the member ID.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) If you want to update the patient’s insurance status, select Verify insurance and click Yes, verify insurance.
- Note: If you activate this feature, additional service fees apply. Insurance verification can take up to 24 hours. Once the status is known, it is displayed under Last known status.