The Supply requests tab assists in tracking all supply requests associated with a patient profile. Individual supply requests in addition to supply request summaries can be viewed in the supply requests list.
*Patient data and identity are fictional
Name and description:
- Date placed—shows when the supply request was placed.
- Placed by—identifies how the supply request was placed.
- Status—shows the current status of the supply request.
- Items—displays a summary/list of products in the supply request that includes quantity of items, HCPCS, product number and replacement reason.
- Number—shows a unique number that identifies the supply request.
Viewing supply requests
You can view a patient’s supply requests from a patient profile.
To view the supply requests:
- From the Patients menu, select All patients.
- Select the patient name from the list.
- Click the Supply requests link.
- (Optional) to view individual supply requests, click the supply request number in the Number column.