When you pause outreach, the patient doesn't receive resupply notifications until you turn it back on.
Who can pause outreach?
Resupply users and ResMed staff can pause outreach. Depending on your role, you can pause outreach at the:
- patient level
- call schedule level (organization administrator only)
- location level (organization administrator only)
- payor level (organization administrator only).
Pause outreach at the patient level (resupply users only)
Potential reasons to pause:
a. Patient is on credit hold.
b. Patient is out-of-area for an extended period (for example, an extended winter vacation) and is serviced by another HME during that time.
c. Patient indicates they have a lot of supplies and want to take a break.
- On the Patient page, click the relevant patient.
- In the menu, select Patient details.
- At the bottom of the Contact information section, click Edit.
- From the Resupply notifications list, select Disabled.
- Click Save.