As a resupply user, you can view and edit patient details and associated information in the patient profile.
Patient profiles consist of personal, therapy and supply request details you can access via tabs.
*Patient data and identity are fictional
The patient profile displays all the available patient information in your organization. You can view or update the patient profile.
To view/edit a patient profile
- From the Patients menu, select All patients.
- Search for the patient using the search field provided.
- Select the patient name from the list.
- Click the preferred link:
- Patient details—view and edit basic details.
- Supplies—view resupply opportunities and update supplies.
- Documents—upload, download and delete patient documents.
- Notes—create notes.
- Messages—view and reply to individual patient messages.
- Timeline—view a list of all the past actions performed e.g., updated patient profile or logged in to ResMed ReSupply.
- Supply requests—view and edit supply requests.
- Work items—view and edit work items.