Understanding Work Items
Just like supply requests, a work item is also a unit of action in ResMed ReSupply.
What's a work item?
A work item is a task designed to help you manage your patient population. Work items highlight areas that require a specific action or response from you and your team.
How are work items created?
Work items can be created by:
- the system
- a ResMed ReSupply Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- the patient (via the patient portal).
Where can I find work items?
You can find and access work items in three different locations:
- On the Dashboard, you can find work items in the purple Action Groups.
- On the Work items page, you can find all work items for your organization.
- Within a patient's profile, in the Work items tab, you can find work items for a specific patient.