Assign a new payor to a patient
If a patient's primary payor changes, you must update the patient's insurance information in ResMed ReSupply to account for changes in the patient’s eligibility for supplies.
Assign a new payor
You can assign a new payor to a patient on the patient's profile or through patient import.
Assign a new payor on the patient's profile
To update a patient's payor information:
- In the Patients menu, select All patients.
- Search for the patient using the search field provided.
- In the Name column, select the relevant patient name.
- Click Patient details.
- Scroll down to find the Payor details section, click Edit.
- From the Payor list, select the new payor.
- Click Save.
Assign a new payor through patient import
You can also update a patient's payor through a patient import. To do so:
- Make sure the patient's new payor information was updated in your system of record.
- Transfer the data to the patient and order import template.
- Upload the patient and order import template.
- Review the import results.
- Solve rejected import records.