Role required: Resupply user
The All patients page gives you access to your patient population. From this page you can:
Search for a patient
To search for a patient:
- From the All patients page, enter the required details in the search field.
- Click Search patients.
Access a patient's profile
Patient profiles consist of personal, therapy or supply request details that you can access through tabs. To access a patient's profile:
- From the All patients page, click the patient's name in the Name column.
- Select an option from the list. Options include:
- Patient details
- Supply requests
- Work items
Export a patient list
You can also export a list of patients for reporting and analytics or to import to other systems, such as billing management, mail merge, etc.
To export the patient list:
- From the All patients page, click Show only.
- Apply the necessary filters, then click Apply.
- Click Export patients.
Tip: To pre-filter the list of patients before you export, click Show only and select the appropriate filter options.
Learn more about managing patients in the Manage patients section.