For security purposes, we recommend that you inactivate a user account when the user leaves your organization. ResMed ReSupply™ saves the account history for audit purposes. Tasks are never assigned to a specific user within ResMed ReSupply, so there's no risk of having uncompleted tasks.
Inactivate a user:
- From the Administration menu, select Users.
- From the Name column, click the name of the user.
- At the bottom of the page, click Edit.
- From the Status section, select Inactive.
- To confirm, click Yes.
- To save your changes, click Update.