Solution operations specialists (SOS) have full access to patient and organization information in ResMed ReSupply. This role shares many of the same permissions as a client services representative role.
An SOS can access:
- The entire patient population from all organizations
- Supply requests
- Work items
An SOS can do the following:
- Create patients, organization administrator accounts, resupply user accounts, and dual-role accounts
- Temporarily disable patient notifications
- Reset passwords for organization administers and resupply users
- Add work items for a patient
- See Call back work items
- Under the Administration menu, they can view reimbursement rates, document categories, payors, eligibility schedules, call schedules, call scripts, locations, users, reports and patient and order imports
An SOS cannot confirm supply requests. When supply requests are created, they have a status of "Pending." Only a resupply user can change the "Pending" supply request status to "Confirmed."
Note: A user can be assigned one or more roles within their organization. Users can contact their local administrator, or a ResMed client services representative to change their level of access.