Understand patient outreach
ResMed ReSupply's automated outreach system helps you:
- Connect with more patients utilizing fewer resources and in less time
- Eliminates the need for manual and repetitive tasks like calling patients for order intake or keeping track of different payor schedules
- Free up your time so you can focus on other more critical tasks like patient retention
Here's how it works!
The platform is equipped with an eligibility engine that eliminates the complexities of managing patient eligibility dates and payor schedules.
As you enroll patients in the platform, the eligibility engine monitors each patient's individual supply history, payor guidelines and eligibility schedule to determine how and when the patient should be contacted.
Once a patient becomes eligible for new sleep therapy supplies, the platform will define a window called the active outreach period to contact the patient.
For outreach to begin, a patient must be eligible for a mask.
ResMed ReSupply gives you the flexibility to connect with patients using a multi-channel approach. For each patient, you can assign one or more of the following outreach modalities.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Live call transfer
- SMS (text message) notification
- Welcome letter